boil some regular milk with a pinch of salt, add flour (all purpose) or rice flour……after becoming cold make it tender with a bit of GHEE by hand……take small amount of dough, rolle by finger and make a spiral shape as like as the pics……..for syrup, take 1 cup sugar with 3 cup water and wait for boil…..after 10 min boiling turn the heat off…….fry those spiral dough in deep oil with medium heat until it become brown…….add the brown well done fried spiral into the warm syrup for a long……..
Tom yam soup and spring roll
8 oz (250 g) shrimp/prawns, shelled and deveined, with shells reserved
3 cups (24 fl oz/750 ml) water
2 garlic cloves , minced
5 kaffir lime leaves
3 thin slices fresh or dried galangal
1/4 cup (2 fl oz/60 ml) fish sauce
2 stalks lemon grass/citronella (ta-krai), lower 1/3 portion only, cut into 1-in (2.5-cm) lengths
2 shallots, sliced
1/2 cup sliced straw mushrooms
5 green Thai chili peppers optional
1/4 cup (2 fl oz/60 ml) lime juice
1 teaspoon chili paste
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro/coriander leaves
How to cook:
1. Rinse the prawn shells and place them in a large pot with the water. Heat to boiling, strain the broth and discard the shells.
2. Add the garlic, lime leaves, galangal, fish sauce, lemon grass and shallots to the stock, then the mushrooms and chili peppers, if using. Cook gently for 2 minutes.
3. Add the shrimp to the soup, and reheat to boiling. When the shrimp are cooked,add the lime juice and black chili paste Pour the soup into the bowl,garnish with the cilantro leaves, and serve.
spinach curry with sweet potatoes.
You can use shrimp if you like.
Shuji – 3/4 cup
All purpose flour – 1/4 cup
Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
Water – 1/2 cup
Salt – to taste
Oil – To deep fry
* Mix shuji, flour, salt, baking powder and water. Make a soft dough.
* Keep this aside for 15 – 20 min.
* Make small size balls and help with some dry flour roll into thin rounds.
* Heat oil in a pan and deep fry till light brown.
* 55 to 60 puries can be made by this recipe.
To make Pur:
Chick Pea – 1 can
Potato – 2 (big size)
Green chili – 2/3 finely chopped
Cilantro – 1/4 cup finely chopped
Cumin Power – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
* Drain the water from the canned chick peas. Rinse in water.
*Mix all the ingredient together.
Serve the Fuchka with Tamarind sauce.
[N.B: You can buy Shell from any indian store]
Beef Jhal (Spicy) Tehari
onion kuchi : 1/2 cup
ginger paste : 1 table spoon
garlic paste : 1/2 tea spoon
chili powder : 1/2 table spoon
turmeric powder : 1/2 table spoon
coriander powder : 1/2 table spoon
cumin powder : 1/2 table spoon
black pepper powder : 1/2 tea spoon
bay leaves : 2 ta
darchini : 2-3 pieces
elach : 4-5
cloves : 3-4
green chili : 8 ti
oil ( preferably musturd oil) :1/2 cup
polao chal : 2 cup
prothome shob moshla r salt diye beef sheddho kore nite hobe.mangsho norom hole r pani shukiye gele namiye nite hobe.onno harite tel gorom kore prothome gorom moshla foron dite hobe. then peyaj add kore brownish na hoa porjonto bhajte hobe. then tejpata add kore mangsho add korte hobe. mangsho koshiye bhuna kore nite hobe.bhuna hoye ashle moshla theke mangsho tule alada kore rakhte hobe. chal dhuye pani jhoriye moshla te add korte hobe.2-3 min bheje 4 cup pani add korte hobe. ekbar fute uthle ektu nere tate mangsho add korte hobe.erpor green chili add kore 20 min khub olpo anch e lid diye rakhte hobe. chal sheddh hoye gele chula theke namiye prie 25 mins por lid uthiye felte hobe. now ready to serve with salad……:-)